[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Validator question

Maistry, Edgar E Edgar.Maistry at standardbank.co.za
Wed Feb 17 10:36:49 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm trying the Hibernate validation framework and having problems
validating fields that are dependent on other fields. I've created my
own custom constraint but don't know how to pass dynamic data (ie:
dependant field value) to this custom constraint. Any help is
appreciated.

Regards Edgar

Standard Bank email disclaimer and confidentiality note
Please go to http://www.standardbank.co.za/site/homepage/emaildisclaimer.html to read our email disclaimer and confidentiality note. Kindly email disclaimer at standardbank.co.za (no content or subject line necessary) if you cannot view that page and we will email our email disclaimer and confidentiality note to you.