[hibernate-dev] Message-Templates from multiple JARs

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 18 03:10:14 EST 2010

OK so let's prototype that then:
 - implement a service locator style way of declaring / finding resource bundles (not resource bundle files)
 - implement a ResourceBundle aggregator that gives priority to ValidationMessages
 - see how bad/good that can play with http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HV-238

Gunnar, can you take the lead, we are a a bit busy on other things for the next few weeks.

PS: I'd still like to get Max's reply on my Eclipse questions though :)