[hibernate-dev] Reelase for

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jan 8 10:14:06 EST 2010

We certainly have enough fixes (currently 113 [1]) in to warrant another
release to give people a chance to test these fixes out.

As far as inclusion in an AS release, well that depends on when the
"component cutoff" date is for this M2.  Do you know for certain?

[1]
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH/fixforversion/10981

Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
Hibernate.org