[hibernate-dev] Weird backref issue within the AttributeFactory (Was Re: Some code questions)

Adam Warski adam at warski.org
Sat Jan 16 04:56:29 EST 2010

Hello,

> So after chasing bugs after bugs for 25 generations, I've got something that does not cover all cases (that are not within JPA's boundaries anyway) but at least that does not throw weird exceptions. To test it, you need to get the latest trunk of HEM and use the latest published snapshot of the static metamodel generator (jpamodelgen).
You must like me even more then ;)

> However, the Envers test still fails VersionsJoinTableRangeComponentNamingTest but with a query exception. And I am seriously doubting the validity of this test in the first place. Has it ever pass? Is it valid?
Yes, I'm sure it passed in trunk on 18th Dec (as all other tests), and it also passes on the hibernate-3.3 branch.

I also just updated trunk to latest, re-built everything a ran all tests and they all passed. Also running the VersionsJoinTableRangeComponentNamingTest test explicitly works:

mvn -Dtest=VersionsJoinTableRangeComponentNamingTest clean test
(...)
Results :

Adam