[hibernate-dev] Jira migration

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Jan 21 22:03:55 EST 2010

<quote>
Hi Steve,

I'll schedule this import for Friday, 3PM PST.  It should take us a few
hours to complete.  I'll send you an email when we're taking the data
snapshot and that'll be the data cut-off time.

I'll send you a second email once the import is complete.
</quote>

That's tomorrow:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=1&day=22&year=2010&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=0

--