[hibernate-dev] Git repo

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Sun Jan 31 13:33:13 EST 2010

Just wanted to point out that I enabled the Git repo capability within
SourceForge.  There is no plan to move Hibernate itself to this (or any)
Git repo.  I enabled it mainly just as a chance for use to play with Git
capabilities on "sandbox" type stuff.

See https://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=git&group_id=40712 for details.

If you browse the Git repo
( http://hibernate.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb-index.cgi ), you'll
see the (currently) 2 repos:
* /hibernate - is the main one intended to hold the project source
created by SourceForge when I enabled Git.
* /junit4-prototype - is an example of the "sandbox style repo I
mentioned.  I created it to track some work I am doing in prototyping a
move to JUnit 4 obviously :P  But also because I wanted try out Git and
play around with it.

If you'd like to create a repo also (those with developer access),
follow the instructions at
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Git#CreatingMultipleRepositories

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>