[hibernate-dev] R: [HSearch] Configuration properties

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Mon Jul 12 05:49:30 EDT 2010

Hi Sanne,

I guess you are referring to HSEARCH-517 and the WeakHashMap in
ContextHolder.
Reading through the comments I am wondering whether we couldn't deprecate
the default constructor in FullTextIndexEventListener now? The
annotation module in Core has now been merged with the core module so
ContextHolder seems obsolete.

I am all up for it especially if this opens the door to exposing the
configuration
properties in SearchFactory.

--Hardy