[hibernate-dev] Unresolved core issues scheduled for 3.5.x, but not 3.6

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Mon Jul 12 16:26:28 EDT 2010

I noticed there are 22 unresolved Jira issues that are currently
scheduled for 3.5.x, that are not scheduled for 3.6.

3.6 may have been dropped inadvertently when moving unresolved issues
before doing a release.

I've created a filter "Core-Unresolved-Fixfor-3.5.x-Not-3.6" for these
issues at:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=11150

If you are working on any of these issues please take a moment to make
corrections as appropriate (e.g. add 3.6 as a fix version, change 3.5.x
to 3.6).

Thanks,
Gail