[hibernate-dev] HSEARCH is broken

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:24:10 EDT 2010

2010/6/3 Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org>:
> Somebody broke HSEARCH
> http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSEARCH-536
> http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSEARCH-537
>
> Both points to the mass indexer. Is it possible to get them fixed or should we exclude them?

I might have fixed the OOM (HSEARCH-536), but as it's not happening in
my IDE I'm not sure and will wait for feedback from you.
To be able to reproduce HSEARCH-534 I had to make a complex graph out
of this test data, it's now loading many times all Books as different
instances; I've reduced the testdata to a more reasonable number,
please tell me if it's low enough. It should still be large enough to
trigger pagination and work-splitting on different threads, which is
the purpose.
I'll re-enable the test if you say it's all fine.

Also I can't reproduce HSEARCH-537, and as it doesn't seem a logical
error message I believe this might be a consequence of the OOM.

Cheers,