[hibernate-dev] Project layout

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jun 18 10:21:57 EDT 2010

hibernate-testing is a published artifact.  It currently defines classes
in the org.hibernate.test package.  Why is changing this any different
than say changing the package of org.hibernate.Session to
org.hibernate.something.Session?

And if there is a difference in your mind, then I'd argue you do not
think hibernate-testing is "important" enough to publish which was one
of my exact questions before because it means some of this becomes far
easier to deal with.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org