[hibernate-dev] publishing testsuite jars for Hibernate Search

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Mon Mar 15 07:57:36 EDT 2010

Just giving everyone the heads up that I an planning to do the Search build
refactoring, starting probably later today or latest tomorrow.

I don't think that it will be hard to merge any outstanding changes you
have
into the new layout, but in case you think you need more time to check
something in
let me know.

--Hardy