[hibernate-dev] website migration

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:38:19 EDT 2010

It seemed very slow to me too, I had it loading in over 30 seconds
sometimes - when already abandoned hopes.
Yesterday I noticed by accident that there is a configuration panel
about page properties which involves "enabling caching" and
configurable expiry times relating to these caches - I didn't touch
them, but maybe it's worthwhile to look into or ask directions about ?

Sanne