[hibernate-dev] website migration

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Mar 19 09:40:04 EDT 2010

Right, the key is to keep a unified UI and navigation (keep links back and forth the technically different projects sharing the hibernate name).

I think what you are describing would work nicely at least for Search and Validator as we are modularizing them and Validator has Bean Validation attached to it. Of course it would be ideal to have independent magnolia projects but with URLs like hibernate/, hibernate/search/ etc but that's life :)