[hibernate-dev] resolve/log test failures on other DBs instead of the default (h2/hsqldb)

Strong Liu stliu at redhat.com
Thu May 13 22:58:30 EDT 2010

Hi all,

as we have setup the hudson job for Core trunk and branch 35, although there are some problems with our code (lock in db2/postgresql, test fails on h2 for trunk).
I'd suggest once those resolved, please watch the test result after you commit something, not only the default db job, but all DB matrix test result.
if the commit causes test fails on other db, please resolve it or mark it as failure expect and open a jira.

Hardy, i'm think @FeatureExpect needs a new property something like
@FeatureExpect(jiraKey="HHH-5555", message="mssql, sybase, db2 do not support xxx", applyTo={SqlServerDialect.class, SybaseASE15Dialect.class, DB2Dialect.class}

we can talk this in next week dev meeting, anyway, it will be great if we get all balls blue :D

Best Regards,

Strong Liu <stliu at redhat.com>