[hibernate-dev] 3.5 branch

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon May 31 13:57:38 EDT 2010

Were you going to hop on irc?  Today is holiday in the US so I am not
really around today, but others may be there or some other time would be
fine.  #hibernate-dev on freenode is the best place to discuss this (you
must be registered and identified with freenode to join).

We can do it through email as well, though it seems to take longer
flash-to-bang.  It depends on the level of help/review needed I guess.