[hibernate-dev] Incomplete jpamodelgen 1.1.0.Final distribution on SourceForge

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Tue Nov 16 03:19:06 EST 2010

Hi Brian,

thanks for pointing this out.
I created a new Jira issue for it -
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/METAGEN-48

As a workaround you can download the missing jar file from the JBoss maven
repository:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/public/org/hibernate/hibernate-jpamodelgen/1.1.0.Final/hibernate-jpamodelgen-1.1.0.Final.jar

If you have maven installed you can also build the jar file from the
sources included in the bundle by running:
$ mvn package

I hope this helps for now.

--Hardy