[hibernate-dev] How can I configure sharding for customer data

Suganya psuganya.mdu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 00:42:59 EST 2010

Hi,

In my application, I have configured hibernate search to index my customer
data

I have data specific to client and each client having the clientid.

I need to create separate shards for each client dynamically and whenever
search or update or create happens I need to find the specific shard using
the client id.

if its not supported, is it possible to customise ourselves. in order to
customise how to go for it and what are all the changes do I need to do?

Cheers,
Suganya.