[hibernate-dev] HHH-5721 - GPL v3 license

Scheper, Erik-Berndt erik-berndt.scheper at sogeti.nl
Wed Nov 24 11:27:12 EST 2010

Hi,

I was checking out HHH-5721, but it contains a patch that is licensed under GPL-v3.

I guess this is incompatible with Hibernate's license, or am I mistaken here?

Regards,
Erik-Berndt Scheper

Disclaimer:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.