[hibernate-dev] Discussion of services

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 4 09:28:03 EDT 2010

Not a simple one I am aware of.  There is seam/weld/cdi which is more than we
need.  And I have been unable to find "real life" microcontainer use guides for
something like this.  Bear in mind that my bootstrap class is simply one
choice/option to this.  The services at the end of the day are just pojos...

Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org