[hibernate-dev] On possible extensions for the validator

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Tue Oct 5 10:02:40 EDT 2010

Hi,

Help and contributions are always welcome :)

I recommend you start with this page
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/ContributingtoHibernateValidator
It contains information on where and how to check out the source and how
to built the project.

Once you have a local checkout and made yourself a little familiar with
the code you can
always ask more concrete questions either on this mailing list or on the
IRC channel #hibernate-dev on
irc.freenode.net.

We would also create an issue for the feature you want to implement on the
Validator Jira -
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HV

Hope this helps for now.

--Hardy