[hibernate-dev] SVN tagging

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Oct 6 18:59:33 EDT 2010

Ok, this should be all done as far as I know.  I left access in place for most
non-core projects.  If any needed accesses are messed up, give me a shout (or
Max or Emmanuel) .

The tag was created at rev 20781 in case any one needs that information.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org