[hibernate-dev] Fwd: [Hibernate-JIRA] Closed: (HHH-5616) Switch to Gradle for builds

Galder Zamarreño galder at jboss.org
Fri Oct 15 07:46:30 EDT 2010

On Oct 15, 2010, at 1:31 PM, Steve Ebersole wrote:

> Strange.  Quite a few of us have been able to do this successfully.

I know, which is what makes this really odd.

> Maybe you ran that as root?  That would explain why user home there is Users
> root (extrapolating Linux knowledge to Mac).

No, definitely not root. My username: 'z' is an administrator but that's it.

> In mine I just noticed that while it works, the paths to the jar are relative
> from the IntelliJ variable $MODULE_DIR.  If you look at the .iml file, is
> yours the same?  Not sure why they do it that way as opposed to an absolute
> path.  Still does not explain why yours is off, but I can look into that.

Mine is also relative to $MODULE_DIR. Let's take an example:

        <CLASSES>
          <root url="jar://$MODULE_DIR$/../../../../../../.gradle/cache/org.infinispan/infinispan-core/jars/infinispan-core-4.2.0.ALPHA1.jar!/" />
        </CLASSES>

So, how many '..' are in yours? In mine there's 6. I bet in yours there's only 5.

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Engineer