[hibernate-dev] Envers set up

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 14 10:47:43 EDT 2010

"osgi land" in general is a problem.

But yeah, I had even added a comment in this code that really we need to
allow passing in the ClassLoader to use.  In fact this is not osgi
specific.  In general JPA says we should use a specific ClassLoader for
these lookups in JEE deployments, namely the one given to use by the
container via PUI.

In the JPA use-case this is not so difficult because we are physically
handed the ClassLoader we are supposed to use.  My (mis)understanding of
osgi is quite the opposite.

http://hibernate.org