[hibernate-dev] Problem using maven 2.2.1

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Sun Sep 19 18:30:43 EDT 2010

AFAIK its actually Maven and JDK 1.6.  But Hibernate is supposed to be
built with 1.5 anyway so I tend to not worry about it much on my end.
Others added the ability to build Hibernate with 1.6 against my
recommendations.

I too use 2.2.1 so it does work, just switch to JDK 1.5 to build.

Note certain modules do need 1.6 available to build properly, but I am
talking about the JDK used to launch Maven and to actually do the
majority of compilation etc tasks.

Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org