[hibernate-dev] Integrator locator

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Apr 1 11:33:39 EDT 2011

We can do it either way.  Of the ones I converted to using Integrators, search
and envers both have "skip" settings defined.

search: hibernate.search.autoregister_listeners
envers: hibernate.listeners.envers.autoRegister
(should really standardize these names)

I guess it really depends on the intention here as to whether we should
disable all of them.

Max, not sure about "much more configuration" here.  The whole point of
Integrator here is that the listener regsitration is automatically handled
now.  The Envers one is even smart enough to not regsiter its listeners if its
not needed.

Anyway, we currently have the above 2 settings to help you with the specific
things you asked.  If you want a "global, do not process any Integrators"
flag, let us know.  Its easy enough either way...