[hibernate-dev] Integrator and retrieving objects

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 6 07:24:07 EDT 2011

The phrase 'unwrap' here might be a bit misleading because you may not
always be dealing with wrapped objects.  But the idea itself is still
solid I believe.  Think of it as a multi-directional cast; you can
up-cast as well as down-cast.

We do need to be very very very careful about stack overflow here though.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org