[hibernate-dev] logging

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Apr 19 05:21:17 EDT 2011

For info, I've made public the page describing the log recommendations for JBoss projects
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/HowtologinJBossprojects

It seems that the FATAL-INFO level with named categories and class based categories for DEBUG-TRACE fits nicely.
Note that i18n debug and trace levels is not really needed.