[hibernate-dev] Does anyone know of any HQL internal changes between Hibernate 4.0.0.Beta3 and 4.0.0.Beta4?

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue Aug 2 17:03:47 EDT 2011

I pulled my commit but it came out wrong
(5dc04960d6ccb4f54f49c2fac83a0ccd2874fa2f merge got created).  It looks
like I should of rebased the commit on my local master branch before
doing the pull request.  It looks like git merged my change and Hardy's
(from earlier today).

One thing that is worse than what I did, is rebasing after the fact (I
think).  Rather than making this worse, I'll wait for feedback from
others that have been through this.

Scott