[hibernate-dev] CUBRID Database Dialect for Hibernate

에센 사그노브 esen.sagynov at nhn.com
Tue Aug 9 22:24:51 EDT 2011

Hello Liu,
This whole porting and CUBRID support in Hibernate was initiated with the idea to provide ease of use and convenience for developers. You know very well how much important is to have one-shot installer. These years we've been providing the users with a tutorial how and where to include the Dialect to get Hibernate work with CUBRID. And this is very inconvenient for developers.
And like I said, CUBRID is a very active project. It's stable and very popular here in Korea and we are actively building our global community. We really hope that by committing CUBRIDDialect to Hibernate core would allow HB users to seamlessly benefit from CUBRID's performance and HA.
I will maintain CUBRIDDialect, so it will not be an issue.
Esen.