[hibernate-dev] new metamodel code

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 16 11:18:03 EDT 2011

<jbott> Meeting ended Tue Aug 16 15:13:33 2011 UTC.  Information about
MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
<jbott> Minutes:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/hibernate-dev/2011/hibernate-dev.2011-08-16-15.02.html
<jbott> Minutes (text):
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/hibernate-dev/2011/hibernate-dev.2011-08-16-15.02.txt
<jbott> Log:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/hibernate-dev/2011/hibernate-dev.2011-08-16-15.02.log.html

Basically we will go with option 1.  We will add package.html
(package-info?) to state that the org.hibernate.metamodel package is
experimental and a work in progress.

This Wednesday's release will be CR1 for 4.0

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org