[hibernate-dev] Releasing 3.4.1 ?

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 23 05:04:16 EDT 2011

Sure, you can trigger the release. I agree with your suggestions on issue resolution except that I would not bump major (nor minor) version numbers for the dependencies. Only micro.
For example, Infinispan 5 has broken compatibility on us several times during the CR cycle. I would not dare to ask users to switch on a maintenance release.

Emmanuel