[hibernate-dev] Releasing 3.4.1 ?

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 23 09:24:22 EDT 2011

Hi,

FYI, the version should automatically be set by the build process. The
actual
java file contains the token "[WORKING]" which gets replaces by the
version specified
in the build file.

The magic which makes this happen is the InjectionPlugin (a gradle plugin)
which lives
in the buildSrc directory of the checkout. It used javassist to do the
token replacement
afaik.

Why the plugin execution failed during one particular release I don't
know. Which version
has this wrong version number?

BTW, initially we were talking about a Hibernate Search release :-)

--Hardy