[hibernate-dev] AS7 management console and Hibernate management statistics/operations...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 16:13:15 EDT 2011

I'm wondering what Hibernate related information would be good to
include in the AS7 management console.  Perhaps for each
SessionFactory/EntityManagerFactory, we could show statistics and some
factory/EntityManagerFactory operations.

I'm leaning towards not using JMX internally to collect the Hibernate
statistics/invoke factory operations.

Please respond here or on IRC, if you have feedback or are interested in
helping to get Hibernate/JPA in the AS7 management console.

Scott