[hibernate-dev] Hibernate OGM split in modules, ready for new integrations!

Alex Snaps alex.snaps at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:45:12 EST 2011

Hey Sanne,
I started creating the layout for the hibernate-ogm-ehcache module.
Now I stumbled on something, given I'm no maven expert, I think might
not be quite right:
from the parent project, it couldn't resolve the dependency to
hibernate-ogm-core, so I first had to install that from the
./hibernate-ogm-core module, so I could build from the root.
I think this might not be what is wanted though ... Is there a reason
for that ? Or is this some weirdness I experience because I used mvn2
still ?
Otherwise I started the module on my fork on github and will work to
get something passing tests as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot for all these changes!
Alex

PS: Also, I started using my Hibernate-core code style, but look like
this might use another, right ?

--
Alex Snaps <alex.snaps at gmail.com>
Senior Software Engineer - Terracotta