[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] JIRA guidelines

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Dec 23 10:08:22 EST 2011

That was not working well for 4.1 which peaked at 64 unresolved issues. I have decided to unassign all issues for version 4.1 and readded the truly important ones. We are back at 4 which is much more reasonable.
Let's make sure we don't have to hit the big reset button in the future which should not happen if we follow the rules above.