[hibernate-dev] Have Infinispan share Hibernate's TransactionManagerLookup strategy

Galder Zamarreño galder at jboss.org
Wed Feb 2 04:37:19 EST 2011

Hmmm, I already did a similar thing for Infinispan 2LC a while back:

https://github.com/galderz/hibernate-core/blob/master/hibernate-infinispan/src/main/java/org/hibernate/cache/infinispan/InfinispanRegionFactory.java#L418

I take Hibernate's TM and hook it into Infinispan. The way I did it is create a HibernateTransactionManagerLookup class that implements org.infinispan.transaction.lookup.TransactionManagerLookup and looks up the transaction manager with Settings.getTransactionManagerLookup().getTransactionManager(properties)

Maybe we should look into consolidating this code?

Cheers,