[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search 3.4 release train

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Thu Feb 17 04:23:58 EST 2011

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:46:52 +0100, Emmanuel Bernard
<emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:

> We have targeted v 3.4 for end of march.
> What do you think of doing an Alpha1 within the next two weeks?

+1 Sounds good to me

> For reference, the list of todo we had for 3.4 is:
>  - Faceting (hardy)

I will have some alpha material ready by then. I will need to get some
feedback from you
guys anyways soon. Unfortunately, I had less time to work on this than I
wanted. I had to
work on Validator a little and Tuesday and Wednesday was JFokus in
Stockholm.
Back in action now.

--Hardy