[hibernate-dev] Executing Stored procdure through Hibernate

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Fri Jan 7 09:52:05 EST 2011

Hi Karthick,

this mailing list is for development related question. In your case I
recommend
to check the Hibernate User Forum -
https://forum.hibernate.org/viewforum.php?f=1
or just read the documentation
http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/core/reference/en/html_single/#sp_query

Using stored procedures is possible, but has limitations. It really
depends on
your usecase.

--Hardy