[hibernate-dev] Clever dirty checking for Hibernate Search

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 17 12:36:22 EST 2011

We can experiment with such approach but I am not sure that will work properly. Here are a couple of issues:
 - what about entities exposing data via fields
 - what if I poll data from an outside source and need that to be refreshed even if I do not change nor read the entity (there is one such example in Hibernate Search in Action (the available stock example).