[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Development Environment

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 5 05:37:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

thanks for your efforts.
The steps to get this patch looked and and integrated are:

1. create a Jira issue here -
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH
    the affected version is 3.6
2. describe the problem and if possible add also the output of a failing
build
3. Create a patch and attach it to the issue or even better create a git
pull request
    against the 3.6 branch -
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-core/tree/3.6

I hope this helps.