[hibernate-dev] Fwd: something wrong with our git repo?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 1 06:14:14 EDT 2011

I did a pull+rebase.  The rebase had conflicts.  But I never found a way to
continue the rebase initiated from pull.  I thought `git rebase
--continue`was the incantation, but it was not working.  So I guess
conceivably there were additional commits still to process which would
explain the missing commits.

Is there a way to revert my forced push and I can try again?