[hibernate-dev] Question about including hibernate-validator-legacy.jar in AS 7.0?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Jun 7 15:58:19 EDT 2011

I agree that we should not include it, but are there viable
alternatives to deploy a Seam2 application?

Also given the nice classloader isolation AS7 provides, if we really
need to have it around we could hide it from non intentional usage by
not exposing it.

Also in case would it need to work with Hibernate4 ?

Sanne