[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] - pull request 95

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Jun 9 20:03:05 EDT 2011

Hello,
this pull request by Davide is looking ok for me, as we've been
iterating on it a while now, but I would like a brief review from
someone else, at least your opinion about:

1- the final package name of the logger: package
org.hibernate.search.util.logging

2- he did on purpose not convert the archetype, still using slf4j in
the example for the "user app": keeps things simpler as enabling the
processor in eclipse still requires some non trivial manual steps
[JBIDE-8208] to be documented on the wiki

https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-search/pull/95