[hibernate-dev] thanks contributors

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 27 04:46:32 EDT 2011

+1 for giving more recognition to contributors.
Not sure whether I like the idea of adding a THANKS file to the sources
though.

Doing something on the web-/community site on the other hand is a great
idea.
Maybe something like on the Weld website - http://seamframework.org/Weld
where the
contributors are listed. Question is when to add/list someone? How many
bugs reports
do you have to create or how many lines of code do you have to contribute?

Anyways, details aside I think it is a good idea. If we start with the
website we
can include a link to the page in the readme which I prefer to a separate
file.

--Hardy