[hibernate-dev] hibernate-tools moved to git

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 11:40:20 EST 2011

> I am saying that Jira does not have direct support for connecting to Git
> repositories.  To integrate a Git repo into Jira you need to use Fisheye as an
> intermediary.

Ok.

http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Hibernatetools

> Note
> that the JBoss Fisheye instance has historically been a nightmare to use in
> JIRA.  The other Hibernate Git repos use Fisheye hosted by Atlassian.
> https://fisheye2.atlassian.com/

Okey - not sure what the fisheye instance problems are; took me less than 5 minutes
to get with a mail to help at jboss.org - but I guess that the "advantage" of being slow ;)

The fisheye.jboss.org is already setup to work with the jira.jboss.org related jiras (JBIDE, JBDS & HIBERNATE)

So just looking for how to hook it up to HBX.

/max