[hibernate-dev] Intellij javac running out of memory compiling master??

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 16 15:55:42 EDT 2011

Btw, I also put both of the jars containing annotation processors in special
gralde "configurations" which means that they should no longer be getting
added to the classpaths of the "exported" IDE projects.  Which in turn means
that the annotation processors should no longer be getting run.

On Tuesday, March 15, 2011, at 07:05 am, Hardy Ferentschik wrote:
> Right. I forgot to mentioned this. That is what I did as well.
>
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:45:44 +0100, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
>
> wrote:
> > Actually the thing that seemed to work for me was to explicitly enable
> > AnnotationProccessors on the intellij compiler, but to tell it an
> > explicit
> > empty list of processors to perform.

---
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>