[hibernate-dev] JIRA notifications

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 19 10:30:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

while talking about JIRA configuration another thing came into my mind,
which relates to the issue workflow.

For Seam's JIRA Dan set up an enhanced workflow, which provides a closer
integration with GitHub pull requests. For one there is a dedicated issue
field "pull request", but also the issue lifecycle is linked to pull
requests with a new issue state "pull request sent".

IMO that's pretty useful as it improves visibility of the issue/pull request
relationship and reduces chances, that pull requests get lost. More
information can be found in this mail:

http://seam-framework.2283336.n4.nabble.com/git-pull-request-JIRA-workflow-td3272708.html

In case there should be interest in using that workflow for Hibernate's JIRA
I think Dan would happily provide more information how this was set up.

Gunnar

More information