[hibernate-dev] trouble with 4.0.0.Alpha3 release

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu May 5 00:12:52 EDT 2011

I ran into a problem with the gradle plugin I wrote for doing upload
authentication while working on the release tonight.  Apparently there
was a change between Gradle 1.0-milestone-1 (when I developed the plugin
code) and 1.0-milestone-2 in the code for dealing with Maven repositories.

Anyway, I have a request for help sent to the Gradle user list.
Unfortunately it is late, so I probably will not hear a reply for some
time.  So I'll just do the release tomorrow when I hear back.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org