[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] Hibernate search core module proposal

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:39:01 EDT 2011

Hi,
today I've downloaded the hibernate-search sources and my eclipse has
a problem importing the maven projects because the parent folder has
the same name as one of the sub-folders:

hibernate-search
|-- hibernate-search
|-- ...

I was a bit surprised because others Hibernate and JBoss projects I
saw so far seem to use the "-core" suffix for the main module.
Shouldn't hibernate-search follow the same convention?

This looks like a good time to review module names for Hibernate Search 4.0

Best regards,
Davide D'Alto