[hibernate-dev] meeting tomorrow

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 7 10:48:46 EST 2011

I have one subject on the table.

Should we go for JBoss Logging Beta3 and release this week or wait for JBoss Logging 1.0.0.Final and wait till James or David release it.
Based on that decision, I will release Commons Annotations and update Core.

On 7 nov. 2011, at 16:46, Steve Ebersole wrote:

> I will not be able to make the meeting tomorrow.  I think the only real 
> pressing thing on the docket would have been 4.0 Final go/no-go.  I 
> think we are good to go for Final.  We can just discuss that via email.
> Or, y'all can still have a meeting if there are other things you would 
> like to discuss.  Someone would just need to "chair it" with jbott for 
> minutes/logging.
> -- 
> steve at hibernate.org
> http://hibernate.org
> _______________________________________________
> hibernate-dev mailing list
> hibernate-dev at lists.jboss.org
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/hibernate-dev

More information about the hibernate-dev mailing list